Gollücke & Rothfos is a member of the Volcafe Group, the coffee division of ED&F Man a world leading trader of agricultural commodities. We have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant, to join our office in Bremen for an 18 month fixed term contract.
Reporting in the Finance Director, this role is responsible for:
- Invoice reconciliation
- Booking invoices
- Verification of all incoming documents
- Post journals
- Cash accounting
- Euro payments (planning and recording)
- Reconciliation of credit card statements
- Reconciliation MTM Forex Accounts / GRB Foreign Exchange
- Shipping Documents
- Organisation of office supplies
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/economics preferred
- Proven experience in an Accounts Assistant role
- Good knowledge of MS office, especially Excel
- Flexible attitude and keen to take on new challenges.
- Fluency in business English and German is mandatory.