We are seeking a Junior Coffee Trader/Trading Assistant to join our established Coffee Trading team in Genoa. The successful person will join an expanding team which sees significant opportunities in the Italian market for further success. Under the guidance of the Head of Trading and Managing Director you will look to develop a book of business for our coffee division in Italy.
What you will do here
• Learn and understand the Italian coffee trading market
• Helping registering contracts
• Daily position management
• Helping managing relation with identified supply originations
• Hedging and Managing derivatives books
• Participating on the development of commercial relationships with Italian coffee industry.
• Identifying revenue opportunities through fundamental and technical analysis
Your skills and qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years trading experience
• Excellent numerical and communication skills
• Fluent in both Italian and English
• Agricultural and or soft commodities background is preferable, though other commodities will be considered
• Evidence of a profitable track record would be an advantage
• Motivated and flexible team player