Location: Tomball, United States
Within ED&F Man’s Animal Feed Division, Westway Feed Products, the Administrative and Product Analyst plays a key role in the management of feed tags, completing state and federal registrations. This role oversees the production of tonnage reports, and provides general administrative support to the team.
- Review formulations and create or revise feed tags specific to formulation specifications.
- Complete forms required by state and federal agencies for registrations, licenses, and/or tonnage reports.
- Print, cut, and ship feed tags to plants and sales staff for distribution to customers either through direct handout or delivery with each shipment.
- Maintain files for feed tags, licensing, registrations, and other areas to help maintain an organized set of records.
- Develop, organize, and coordinate documents required for shipments into other countries.
- Comply with applicable regulatory and company health, safety, environmental, and security requirements.
- Order and maintain office supplies. Seek out competitive pricing.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an agricultural related study
- Knowledge of agricultural concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with customers and co-workers; exemplary grammatical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, logistically organize and maintain many details and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with general direction from supervisor.